12th Annual Miami – Export Import International Trade Exhibition
July 11th, 12th, 13th 2023
Miami Airport Convention Center – USA
Romanian Ambassador in Washington DC, USA H.E. George Dan-Andrei Muraru was invitated to represent Romania’s manufacturers and exporters. Bring to Miami a select group of your top exporters. Show what your country has to offer in global trade, industry and manufacturing, finished products, investment, resources, development opportunities, services, venues and as a world class business destination.
He will directly meet with high profile, qualified VIP Attendees, importers, wholesale buyers, distributors, retail store buyers, agents, re-exporters, international representatives and Investors with a focus on the U.S., Florida and 43 regional markets in Latin America and the Caribbean.
The purpose of the meeting is to:
· Increase trade, open and/or solidify new existing markets.
· Multi-Product categories; Apparel and accessories, footwear, decoration, hospitality products, sports/fitness products, beverages, canned & packaged foodstuffs, Housewares, furniture, carpet, rugs, plastic & rubber goods, beauty and hair products, textiles, eyewear, artworks, crafts, bath & kitchen products, consumer electronics, LED, general merchandise, light tools, finished products and more.
· The U.S., Asia, Australia, Africa, Europe, North and South America, the Caribbean, Middle East and worldwide. “An Exhibition of Exports By Country”
· A VIP exhibitor contact list will be send to all attendees to set up appointments and reservations with the country of their choice.
· Present conferences and trade and investment opportunities.