Ihe Initiative Automotive SuperCluster Danube Region (DonauMotor), with the associated Core Members:
- Association of Hungarian Automotive Component Manufacturers (MAJOSZ), Hungary
- Automotive Cluster Bulgaria (ACB), Bulgaria
- Automotivest Cluster, West Region Romania, Romania
- Fraunhofer-Institut für Produktionstechnik und Automatisierung IPA, Germany Landesnetzwerk Mechatronik BW, Germany
- Moravian-Silesian Automotive Cluster (MSAC), Czech Republic
- Regional Development Agency West Region (RDA West), Romania
Are organizing in Timisora, Romania on October 29, 2014 DonauMotor – Automotive Industry as Engine of Innovation in the Danube RegionConference at City Business Centre D Building Mezzanin.
This conference will bring together industrial managers, cluster networkers and leading researchers from the whole Danube Region who are engaged in automotive industries. The conference will continue the work of the core members started in June 2014. Together we are planning to initiate a joint process to make a significant contribution to the Danube Region to become the best practice technology axis in Europe. By implementing this innovation engine `DonauMotor` for regions along the Danube, a stability contribution for Europe as a whole will be created.
Needed is another form of supra-regional cooperation between the respective stakeholders: research institutions and universities have to be closely involved and opportunities for new technology centers have to be created. For this purpose in the Danube countries national inventory of innovation in R & D partners is necessary. Therefore it makes sense to use existing regional automotive clusters and their networks and to link them to the transnational Automotive SuperCluster Danube Region.
We look forward to greeting you at the Automotive SuperCluster Danube Region Conference to be part of this formation event.
The aims of the conference are:
- Overview of ongoing Automotive Danube Region activities
· Exploring possibilities of EU project ideas
· To enlarge networks and identify new partners
· Support the generation of a common memorandum for the Automotive SuperCluster Danube Region
There is no attendance fee for the conference.