In order to mark another year of activity at ELI-NP, we cordially invite you to join us in two dedicated events to be held between 19 – 21 December 2016:
1. ELI-NP Young researchers competition, first edition, 19th – 20th of December 2016:
The two-day event is dedicated to a competition of scientific presentations held by young researchers related to their activity at ELI-NP:
- duration of presentations: 10′ per presentation + 5′ discussions
- the selected presentations will be awarded the “Ion Agarbiceanu” prize (named after the prestigious Romanian physicist to have built the
first laser in Romania, in 1962)
- contest results and awards ceremony: 21st of December 2016
- all PhD’s and postdoctoral students are expected to enroll in this contest
Note: Please submit your presentation title to the Secretariat of ELI-NP (<mailto:email@example.com> firstname.lastname@example.org) by 12th of December 2016 (Monday in the morning).
2. ELI-NP implementation status and perspectives, Wednesday, 21th of December 2016:
- session of presentations held by ELI-NP Directors and Heads of RAson the ELI-NP implementation status and perspectives
- Awards ceremony: “Ion Agarbiceanu” prize for remarkable scientific contributions of ELI-NP young researchers in 2016
Please find attached here Agenda ELI-NP Young researchers 19-20.12.2016.