Association members are fully involved in the cluster development even though not all of them have the necessary experience in this field. Following the discussions in the General Assembly and individually we can see that these types of commitments are undertaken:
§ Participation in cluster meetings and projects. The first form of involvement in community activities newly created and can lead to motivating results for each member.
§ Working together members of the cluster in order to develop new projects. It is a step in the evolution of the cluster showing the integration of members in the community.
§ Assessment of innovation of other entities in the cluster. It applies to every member of the cluster, which means that the person making the assessment today will become the object of assessment tomorrow. This method saves the payment of foreign experts and develops a new type of relations within the Association.
§ Promoting mutual products / services. It develops a new service that is specific entities of medium and large size that requires officials on a network of cluster members.
§ Working together to develop strategies in order to increase the Romanian exports, increasing the share of trade between members of the EU countries.
- Horia Hulubei National Institute for R&D in Physics and Nuclear Engineering (IFIN-HH)
- Fundatia pentru Democratie, Cultura si Libertate – Filiala Calaraşi (FDCL Cl.) Foundation for Democracy Culture and Liberty – Calarasi Branch (FDCL Cl.)
- Măgurele City Hall
- ASCENDIA DESIGN Ltd.
- SAMWAY ELECTRONIC Ltd
- ELECTRO OPTIC COMPONENTS Ltd.
- FIBER LASER OPTICS Ltd.
- SIGMA PATENT STUDIO Ltd.
- APEL LASER Ltd.
- NANOLINE OPTICS Ltd.
- ACCENT PRO 2000 Ltd.
- NUCLEAR INGINERY Ltd.
- SIGMA STARSERVICE Ltd.
- NHN ECOINVEST Ltd.
- CAUTIS JB’93 Ltd.
- OPTOELECTRONICA2001 S.A.
- National Institute for Laser, Plasma and Radiation Physics– INFLPR,
- The National Institute of Research and Development in Mechatronics and Measurement Technique– INCDMTM,
- National Institute for Research and Development in Optoelectronics– INOE 2000
- Institute for Research and Development in Microtechnologies -IMT Bucharest
- The Institute of Atomic Physics
Center of Tehnology and Engineering for Nuclear Projects – CITON